Friday, 26 March 2010

DAY 21 The final day!!!

Taking the easy way out is, well, easy. Human beings naturally stick with their normal routines because they offer feelings of security. But by staying in the same routine, you miss out on new opportunities. In 1975, a third-year student at Harvard University decided to drop out and pursue something else. The student's name was Bill Gates. He saw an opportunity and took the risk. While this doesn't mean that every dream will transform you into a billionaire, it shows that some of world's geniuses took chances to follow their dreams. If you are waiting around for your goals to just fall into your lap, it could take awhile. But your goals are achievable--if you're willing to break from the norm and cast your ship down uncharted waters.

The above popped into my mailbox from Sparkpeople. Coupled with my tarot cards for the last few days - and today's card (9 of cups the wish card) the message seems to be clear.

I am dreaming of becoming a healer. the opportunity is there and it is up to me to take that opportunity. It isn't going to fall into my lap - but it is achievable.


If I was expecting something fantastic from my final day of self healing well I was doomed to be disappointed. It wasn't spectacular - no 'wow' moment. But it was ....workmanlike is the best word I can use.

I now trust my reiki - and my guides.

No crystals today - I also trust my pendant.

I am excited at the thought of getting my certificate and being able to join the reiki federation - even if I can only join as an associate member at the moment.

I have found the discipline of morning meditation helpful. I have realised I meditate to an extent during self healing. I am positive I will keep on with that.

I am also positive I will continue to make regular use of my pendant, my crystals and tarot cards.

I have come a long LONG way since I started this blog. I am wondering where this journey will take me in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment