Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Day 12

My preparation for todays self healing was much calmer and better -but I didnt use the crystals. The session went OK. Didnt experience much though. My legs were very tingly and I got the funny idea I was drawing reiki from the earth. I always visualise it coming down through my 8th Chakra.

I ended up with my hands on every chakra - and I feel I need to work on my chakras. Are the unbalanced?

One tarot card fell out today - 4 of wands. As I ave a good chance of getting a new booking I guess this was a celebration about that. It may also be a sign I will get the booking and that it is good news on the whole. But still not where I want to be - and maybe not where I am meant to be? This card isnt undiluted celebration. I still did a pick and got the 7 of wands. Is today going to be busy? Is it a sign the booking at UHB may be busy and harder than I think?

Later
Just asked my pendant and my solar plexus and third eye chakras need working on. But all my chakras are open.

No comments:

Post a Comment