The healing well went this morning. I was able to ground quite well. I used ommmm to open up my chakras as well.
I basically sat with my hands on my abdomen and decided reiki would go where it was needed. Towards the end I moved my hands so one was on my head and the other on my abdomen. That triggered some purple waves.
I became aware during the session of the love my guides feel for me. I think they were sending me approval for the end of my first week of self healing.
My tarot card today is Justice The major arcana are still following me it seems.
She has a neutral expression on her face - no emotion. She sits in front of a purple curtain - backing up her authority. The owl at her side represents wisdom I guess. The curtain is a flimsy barrier.
Reading the book it seems purple is the colour of wisdom. her red cloak is for passion and purpose and her green dress for healing and love and together they give balance.
The true aim of justice is to achieve fairness and equality - keep everything in balance. Always difficult to do but we must keep striving.
I have no idea if this card may relate to today at all - but it feels very much as if it is relevant for my life.
Why I am giving today's tarot pick such relevance I have no idea but it feels right to record all this today in the blog rather than my notebook.
really looking forward to the ghost hunt tonight.!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've had reiki once - it was incredible! Good luck with it!
ReplyDeleteHope the ghost hunt goes well!