This morning I decided to use my pendulum to help me chose which (if any) crystals I needed to use in my self healing. I can almost hear my guides sighing with relief as I finally get the idea about how to marry together the tools I have to use.
Anyway it picked my solar plexus and crown crystals. I often use the position with one hand on my head and the other on my abdomen. So I held the crystals against those positions. I ended up with the crystals in my hands and with my hands on the sacral chakra position - because that is the other position I often use to reach my two problem areas. My bowel and my back. In that position I started to see purple and a greyish/yellowish colour rotation alternately.
I suspect my solar plexus chakra is still a bit out of sorts and I need to work on it.
I felt very VERY thirsty towards the end of the session - the worst I have ever experienced it.
I have use the my pendulum to see if I should carry any of my crystals on me today. And it picked the same two as for the healing.
My tarot pick today was 3 pentacles - but the 9 of swords fell out as well. Slow and steady progress in business matters combined with the prod that you may be having nightmares - but they are not real is very very apt for me at the moment. Combined with the continual positive readings from Tony it is a comforting feeling.
Yesterday afternoon after I sent to text to Tony saying I had had no news from the agency and found myself thinking about what his reaction would be and I was convinced he would be doing something related to that to help me. When I got home I asked him what he had done - and he had done another reading for me to check the omen's were still good. I was POSITIVE he had done something. Who says telepathy doesn't exist!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment