Meditation and self healing went well this morning. As usual I saw colours when was channeling reiki. The predominate colour was purple but I got quite a lot of bright blue speckles. But it was the movement of the colour that was interesting. Normally I get a sort of eye effect. This time I got a marked 'lighthouse' effect with a wedge of colour rotating clockwise round a grey central point. It also rotated anti-clockwise for a short time. Then towards the end the whole of my field of vision was filled with purple that I could see was spinning. The thought that immediately came into my head was a spinning chakra.
My legs felt very tingly during the session but that did subside quite quickly.
My tarot pick for the day was a card that fell out just after I spoke my request for some guidance for today. It fell out so purposefully! Having looked at the card (this knight isn't rushing anywhere) and read the book I am wondering if today is going to be busy and I will need this knights qualities to cope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment